BI Application Expertise
Business Intelligence (BI) applications are decision support tools that enable real-time, interactive access to and analysis of mission-critical corporate information. BI applications bridge the gaps between information silos in an organization. Sophisticated analytical capabilities have access to such corporate information resources as data warehouses, transaction processing applications, and enterprise applications like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). BI enables users to access and leverage vast amounts of data, providing valuable insight into potential opportunities and areas for business process refinement.
BI applications can be classified as follows:
- Personalized Dashboards for Process Monitoring and Highlighting Exceptions
- Decision Support with Drill-Down and “What-If” Analysis
- Data-Mining to Understand and Discover Patterns and Behaviors
- Automated Agents to Drive Rule-Based Business Strategy via Integrated Processes
Investments made in an EPM (Enterprise Process Management) implementation can be very expensive, so it is imperative that every asset is leveraged. Youngsoft’s team of experienced professionals provide a wide range of services across the suite of EPM products, consistently delivering solutions that reduce costs, increase profits, and improve overall efficiency.
- Cost Reduction during the Implementation Process
- Retained Knowledge after Completion of the Implementation
- End User Step by Step Training during the Implementation Process
- Providing Tier-One Production Support during Post-Implementation Process
- Shadowing the Implementation
Youngsoft, an information technology company, joined HortonWorks as a Systems Integrator (SI) Partner Program. First and foremost, Youngsoft is now able to service and ensure organizations/businesses coast-to-coast in achieving Big Data initiatives effectively and accelerate business insight. As industry leaders we are also able to offer customers scalable, secure and easily deployable solutions for Apache Hadoop® to solve the most challenging data storage and processing requirements and to build new kinds of analytic applications. Additionally, Youngsoft has the ability to assist clients in gaining intelligence faster with robust analytics capabilities, interoperability, portability and the ﬂexibility to build and deploy Apache Hadoop® in a hybrid cloud architecture. Furthermore, as a HortonWorks Partner, our Data Management solution empowers our customers with real-life actionable skills to store and analyze both structured and unstructured data. Hortonworks is built entirely on commodity hardware, storing big data while offering affordable and cost effective solutions, which allows for cost optimization, as data grows.
Hortonworks is a leading innovator in the industry, creating, distributing and supporting enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications. HortonWorks has a single-minded focus on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, NiFi, and Spark. In addition, with 1600+ partners provide the expertise, training and services that allow our customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business. Connecting data platforms powers modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest is the HortonWorks.
Youngsoft, an information technology company, joined QuerySurge as a Secure Value Added Reseller and Consultant Partner. Youngsoft now offers a wide-range of services and ensure organizations/businesses nationwide in attaining Big Data enterprises efficiently while promptly delivering business awareness. Offering these enable Youngsoft customers to build, implement and deploy sophisticated, automated data validation and testing solutions. Youngsoft also has the aptitude to minister customers in Data Interface, Migration, Warehouse, Upgrade, and Big Data testing. Benefits including accelerated testing cycles, improved data quality with reduced risks added business value guidance.
QuerySurge is the leading Data Testing solution built specifically to automate the testing of Data Warehouses and Big Data, ensuring that the data extracted from data sources remains intact in the target data store by analyzing and pinpointing any differences quickly. QuerySurge software makes it easy for both novice and experienced team members to validate their organization’s data quickly through Query Wizards while still allowing power users the flexibility they need to get their job done. Also, QuerySurge fully automates data testing and validation, while providing functionality like Deep-Dive reporting, a Data Health dashboard, Test Management tool integration, DevOps compatibility and the ability to connect to any data store.
Oracle Endeca Information Discovery (OEID) offers a complete solution for agile data discovery across enterprises, and empowers business user independence in balance with IT governance. Youngsoft’s OEID developers combine information of any type, and from any source to perform rapid analysis. This solution enables business users to make business decisions they can trust.
Oracle Endeca’s Latitude 2 BI software enhances existing databases and BI tools:
- Intuitive User Interface for Ease of Use
- No Special Training or Oversight Needed for Significant Savings in Time and Money
- Hybrid Search/Analytical Database for Efficient Searching and BI Tool Usage
- Ability to use several data sets simultaneously to improve productivity
- MDEX Engine technology to use structured data as well as unstructured, including social media websites, Word documents, PDF’s, and call center transcripts
- Fully compatible with XML, XQuery, and SOA Industry Standards
- Integrated Library of Components for Search, Visualizations, and Analytics
Youngsoft Inc. is a Channel/Reseller partner with Oracle Endeca Technologies, and provides the following Consulting Services:
- Oracle Endeca Platform Hosting and Installation
- Product Customizing and Development
- Upgrading Earlier Endeca Versions
- Contract Consulting Services
- On-Site and Off-Site Project Management and Execution
- Solution Audits
- Requirements Workshops, Project Scoping, and Architectural Design
- Pipeline Development and Content Acquisition
- Control Scripts
Youngsoft Inc. utilizes Oracle Endeca products on their own servers, such as the MDEX Engine, Platform Services, and Deployment Templates, enabling our team to quickly initiate new projects support.
- Modifying Oracle Endeca Source Code to Meet the Needs of Clients
- System Integration
- Customizing, Enhancement, and Development of Custom Components
- Maintenance of Oracle Endeca Core Implementation
- System Audits and Implementing Performance Enhancement Measures
Youngsoft is a leading provider of Pentaho Practice services and solutions, powered by creativity and open source technologies. Our business intelligence practice is focused on consulting and enabling our clients towards end-to-end solutions.
Youngsoft is a Certified Global Partner and experienced Services Integrator for Pentaho. With our extensive training, Youngsoft can modify the Pentaho source code software to meet our clients’ needs. In addition, we provide the following consulting services:
- Decision Support Systems (DSS)
- Executive Information Systems
- Query and Reporting
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Statistical Analysis
- Data Mining
Pentaho Industry Verticals:
- Supply Chain
Pentaho BI includes purpose-built Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) functions, data modeling, reporting, and analysis in one integrated platform, along with administration, security, and other vital functions for ease of deployment, maintenance, and use. These software packages include:
- Business Analytics
- Embedded Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Integration
- Mobile BI
Features and Benefits:
- Enterprise Solution that is Fast, Efficient, and Scalable
- Open Source Framework for Easy and Effective Customization
- Significant Cost Savings Compared to Traditional Vendors
- 1,200 Clients in 65 Countries, including Healthcare Providers
- Eight-Weeks-to-Market including Rapid Prototyping Tool