This agreement is entered into between you and Youngsoft. You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and comply with all laws and regulations, by browsing, accessing or using this site. Please do not use this site, if you do not agree to these terms.
Youngsoft reserves the right to revise, change, modify the Terms and Conditions anytime, without notice to you. The Products and Services described in this site may also be improved or changed anytime by Youngsoft without any notice.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Website contains proprietary notices and copyright information the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- All information, materials, functions and other content ("Content") contained on our Site are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. All contents in this website may not be copied, transmitted, distributed, posted or uploaded or published without prior written consent from Youngsoft, except that Youngsoft grants you limited permission to access solely for your non-commercial, personal use. However, this permission is subject to the condition that you will not modify the contents displayed on this Web site, your keeping intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and acceptance of any terms, conditions and notices accompanying the content or otherwise set forth in this site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any software or other materials that are made available for downloading, access or other use from this site with their own license terms, conditions and notices will be governed by such terms, conditions and notices. All notifications of claimed copyright infringement of the complaining party must be duly signed by the authorized signatory with name, address, telephone number, email address, to be sent to (email@example.com). The Notification shall include the Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Your failure to comply with the terms, conditions, and notices on this site will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited permission in the preceding paragraph, Youngsoft does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- Youngsoft does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web site. Please note that any information or material sent to Youngsoft will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Youngsoft any information or material, you grant Youngsoft an unrestricted, irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, those materials or information. You also agree that Youngsoft is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law. Personally-identifiable information that you submit to Youngsoft for the purpose of receiving products or services will be handled in accordance with our privacy policies.
- This Web site may provide links or references to non-Youngsoft Web sites and resources. Youngsoft makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Youngsoft Web sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to any Youngsoft site. In addition, Youngsoft is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from an Youngsoft site. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that Youngsoft is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and is not responsible or liable for any content, services, products, or other materials on or available from those sites or resources.
All links to this Web site must be approved in writing by Youngsoft, except that Youngsoft consents to links in which the link and the pages that are activated by the link do not: (a) create frames around any page on this Web site or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of any content within this site; (b) misrepresent your relationship with Youngsoft; (c) imply that Youngsoft approves or endorses you, your Web site, or your service or product offerings; and (d) present false or misleading impressions about Youngsoft or otherwise damage the goodwill associated with the Youngsoft name or trademarks. As a further condition to being permitted to link to this site, you agree that Youngsoft may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate permission to link to this Web site. In such event, you agree to immediately remove all links to this Web site and to cease using any Youngsoft trademark.
USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER. YOUNGSOFT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, AND OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUNGSOFT MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL YOUNGSOFT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THIS WEB SITE OR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF YOUNGSOFT IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION/CHOICE OF LAW