Youngsoft is a full-service IT technology and consulting firm that specializes in IT staffing, application development, and niche software practices to improve the efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and capabilities of any company. We have extensive experience in many different industry verticals, and have offices throughout North America and India to better serve our clients.
- Our specialized teams of technical and business analysts are able to adapt to the needs of our clients regardless of their industry category, enabling us to effectively advise businesses on how they can best utilize Information Technology to meet their ever-changing business objectives."
- Youngsoft works with companies to thoroughly analyze and qualify their requirements before implementation; only then employing our technical expertise in designing and building portal solutions that will help your company to recognize an immediate and favorable impact."
- BI applications enable users to access and leverage vast amounts of data for analysis, giving users valuable insight into potential opportunities and areas for business process refinement."
- Forrester names Adobe the leader in web content management for digital experience. By combining web content management, digital asset management, and the social collaboration, CQ delivers a solution that allows companies to "clean up" and manage their web presence."
- The heart of Liferay is its focus on providing its users with a unique experience, allowing customization through drag-and-drop portlets, themes, and personal pages, including the URL."
- Latitude does not replace your existing database or BI tools; instead complimenting them with a new user interface that requires only simple English-language instructions to perform its functions."
- Mobile platforms have become ubiquitous in society today, empowering end users with applications that improve productivity, provide information in a timely manner, and deliver services."
- Our company specializes in placing mid-level to high-level technical professionals to a variety of positions including short-term, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement with organizations of all sizes."