Kohler, Inc., is one of the leading distributors of Bath and Kitchen fixtures globally. Kohler started in 1873, and is one of the few manufactures in the U.S. that has a long history of translating its core values into action, ensuring consistency throughout the organization in everything it does. Kohler has impressed customers with their unique products, and in the 1960s, rolled out a host of products in bold new colours and shapes, that forever changed the face of American kitchen and bath fixtures.
Kohler wanted to attract the Indian clientele by updating its India website. The challenge was to increase revenue growth, and sales parameters, by digitizing the customer experience. Kohler also wanted the website to be extremely user friendly so that customers could easily navigate to locate the perfect product for their needs. Kohler had determined that the ideal partner would have to be knowledgeable in utilizing HIPPO CMS.
Keeping all of Kohler’s requirements in mind, the Youngsoft Team built a results-oriented solution. Youngsoft suggested a Unified Integrated approach of all Digital Campaign by making a comprehensive and cohesive linking structure within the site, and by updating content on various Social Media platforms in order to convey a consistent communications strategy.
- Youngsoft provided a method to increase the traffic on the Clients India website, which inturn facilitated increased productivity and revenue growth.
- Youngsofts UI/UX expertise helped Kohler to provide a much more robust customer
- The new architecture supported the ability to process a high number of orders and requests, with no portal latency
- Improved the ranking in top 50 words and established thought leadership by page optimization
- Hippo CMS tool was used that contains both, a frontend and an administration tool in the backend for easy management
- Creative blog was incorporated to engage the user home page activity
- Youngsoft helped Kohler to create a ‘unified and completely integrated’ approach for all future ‘digital campaigns by crafting a comprehensive and cohesive linking methodology, designed to simultaneously update contents on social media, digital content, and the site itself
- The new portal resulted in a dramatic increase in the traffic to the Kohler India Website
- The Youngsoft team was afforded complete ownership of the website development process, thereby allowing Kohler to continue to concentrate its valuable resources on other important company goals.